Social media is currently the most efficient channel for advertising. It is characterized by more clicks, impressions, and conversions. In this category, Facebook is the cheapest, seven times more affordable than Twitter. Hence, Facebook ads are a great way to reach out to potential customers on the world’s largest social network.
In this article, we’ll give you a rundown of everything you need to know about an ads manager, from where to find it to how to set it up.
Reasons for using Facebook ads
Facebook ads are a great way of expanding your business, generating leads and sales, and establishing devoted consumers. Some of the reasons for using Facebook ads include:
- Size of audience: The giant social media platform has over a billion active users. Ads can be used to harness this traffic and channel it to your business or products.
- Organic reach plunge: Organic reach on Facebook has been dwindling for several years, and it’s nearly at a standstill. If you want to break through today, Facebook is essentially your pay-to-play network.
- To reach the target audience: Facebook ads make it possible for businesses to target their prospective customers by age, gender, interests, demographics, location, etc.
- Attention-grabbing: People spend a lot of time on social media websites. On average, active users spend around 50 minutes on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger every day. If you want to keep people’s attention on your business page for a longer period, using Facebook & Instagram ads is a great way to do that. Paid ads will help you reach more people and keep them interested in what you have to say for longer.
What is Ads Manager on Facebook?
Ads manager is Facebook’s tool for creating, managing and analyzing your Facebook ad campaigns. Once you’ve set up your ads account, you can use ads manager to create new and modify ad campaigns, target specific audiences, track your results and more.
Functions of Facebook Ads Manager include:
- Managing several ads simultaneously: Ads Facebook manager allows you to edit settings like audience, placements, and budgets across multiple ads. It also duplicates copies of the ads you created.
- Creation of ad campaigns: Users can design their ads in the Facebook Ads Manager, step-by-step. They can also easily pick their targeted audience and desired reach, marketing goals, and ad format.
- View ad performance: Facebook Ads Manager displays your scheduled reports and an updated view of your ads’ performance. You can access metrics and reports for all of your campaigns at the account level, as well as apply breakdowns to see the information you want.
Where is the Ads Manager on Facebook?
You can quickly discover the Ads Facebook Manager by following this link https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager/manage/campaigns. It directs you into Ads Manager in your personal ad account. User the dropdown menu in case you manage multiple accounts to choose one.
To get to Ads Manager from your company’s Page, go to the sidebar on the left and select Ads Centre. From the dropdown menu, choose All Ads. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Ads Manager. If you are using an Android or iOS device, proceed to download the Meta Ads Manager application.
Is Facebook ads manager free?
Yes. The Facebook Ads Manager is a free tool that allows businesses and their authorized employees to run several Facebook Pages, Pixels, Catalogs, Ad accounts, and other platforms. However, you first have to create an ads account Facebook and add a payment method to get started.
The tool enables companies to delegate duties to their employees according to the role they play in the branding process. It was designed to make managing Facebook Pages and Ad accounts secure and convenient.
How do I set up Ads Manager?
By default, Facebook gives you a personal ad account ID when you first sign up. This ID is visible in Facebook Ads Manager. You can see it in the upper left corner of your screen.
However, you need a verified payment method, a Facebook Page, or be an editor, admin, or advertiser on any other Page, to use Facebook’s Ads Manager. If you don’t meet any of these conditions, you can still create a Page for your business.
Consequently, you can ask a Page owner to delegate you admin, advertiser, or editor privileges on their business Page. You can still create another ad account in your Business Manager account if you already have an old one. It’s important to note that Ad account roles, Facebook Page roles, and Facebook Business Manager roles are different. You can be the admin of your business’s page but lack access to its ads account.
If you need a team to help manage ads on Facebook, you can add to your ads account as follows:
- Go to Facebook Ads Manager Setting.
- Click Add People, found under the Add Account Roles section.
- To add an individual, simply type in their name/email address to grant them access. Note that you can only give ad account permissions to individuals with a personal Facebook account.
- Select their roles from the dropdown menu. Tap Confirm.
How to create Facebook ads?
- Go to Facebook ads manager login. Log into your ad account (assuming you have the necessary privileges).
- Click the green Create button to create a new ad.
- Select your campaign goals from the following categories: brand awareness, conversions, and consideration.
- Define additional elements of your campaign. For instance, customize target audience, ad budget, ad placement, ad format, etc. Follow the steps as guided by Facebook.
- Hit the Publish button. You have 24 hours to review the ad you’ve created. Facebook notifies you once it is approved and goes public.
However, you can always go a step back and edit even after the ad has gone live. You can also search your ads from the Facebook ads library to see if they are active across Meta platforms. Additionally, the ads library allows you to analyze your competitors’ ads to know your weaknesses.
Facebook ads costs
The cost of Facebook ads varies depending on your budget and objectives. Purchasing Facebook ads involves creating an ad and submitting the advertisement to Facebook’s ad auction via Facebook Ads Manager. For instance, the global rate for cost per click (CPC) is $0.35, $0.23 cost per like and $2.74 cost per install.
The user is in control of how much they want to spend on their Facebook ads. However, some advanced ads can only operate at a fixed minimum cost. The cost you pay is broken into overall expenditure and the results for each cost.
You manage your overall expenditure via the Budget section and cost per result via your customized bid strategy. Facebook automatically bids for you when you’re unsure. You control your spending by limiting campaign expenditure and account expenditure.
The Facebook Ads Manager is a powerful tool that can help businesses take their branding to the next level. However, it’s important to note that you need a verified payment method and a Facebook Page to get started. You need clear campaign objectives to get the most out of your budget.
That’s all you need to know about Facebook Ads! Creating an effective campaign can help take your business to the next level. With a little bit of effort, you can see some amazing results. Thanks for reading!